#903 ✓resolved
Kelvin Lomberg

Bug: CK Editor language en-gb not found

Reported by Kelvin Lomberg | February 6th, 2013 @ 01:48 AM | in 2.1.2 (closed)

When I upgraded to Exponent 2.1.1, CK Editor stopped working for me. I noticed it was trying to load the language file en-gb, which doesn't exist anymore. I found that setting the language manually to "en" when instantiating CK Editor fixed the problem. We could also add the en-gb.js language file.

Comments and changes to this ticket

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile ยป

Bug Tracker for Exponent CMS

Shared Ticket Bins

People watching this ticket